Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do.

I have nothing to say today because all I can think about is what I want to DO today.

I've been procrastinating on putting away the Christmas decorations because the house just seems so sad when they all go away. It's time though. Boo.

I want to go to the grocery store. I've spent the last two days watching the Food Network and reading a bunch of food blogs, and now I'm itching to try a new recipe or two. I actually have time to cook and I want to take advantage of it!

I have a resume to send out. Yes, I realize I just got a job. It's a long story, and I'll write more about this situation this weekend.

I need to hit the gym. My gym has been closed for the last two days and won't be opening until noon today because of the snow and ice. Mondays are my normal days off so that was fine, and I really didn't care about yesterday either, but I know I should go today. Should go, not want to go. I miss water aerobics.

I want to enjoy another unexpected day off. I know I'm lucky to have these snow days, and I want to take advantage of them when they roll around. This is a chance for me to do all the things I've been putting off or haven't had the time to do.

Time to stop writing and start doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment