Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Minute

 My blogging sucks lately. Oh well. Every post would have been about work anyway, and you should thank me that I haven't exposed you to that. But I saw this link-up and figured, hey, I can do that! So I am.


Monday Minute


1 - Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
Eddy Grant, Electric Avenue. I know I listened to the requisite children's music before this, but this is the first piece of pop music that I remember listening to over and over and over. My older sister used to play it LOUDLY every Saturday morning

2 - What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?
It may have been New Kids on the Block in 1989. Is it wrong that I still want to see them in concert in 2011?

NKOTB circa 2008

3 - Ever bleed from your ass?
No, thank goodness.

4 - If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?
Definitely not, though I occasionally hear about him from friends from high school because I'm apparently supposed to care. I don't.

5 - Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever. 
Gilmore Girls. So many unresolved issues - did Luke and Lorelai get married? Did they have kids? What's Rory doing now? What kind of reporter is she? How long was she with the Obama campaign? Is she married? Is Zach a famous rock musician? Did Lane ever play drums again? What's up with their kids? Did Paris marry Doyle? The characters on that show had so much room to grow and I wanted to see them do it!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was very torn on seeing NKOTB this summer, but they're here in the middle of 4th of July weekend which totally kills any travel plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I don't regret exposing you to the awesomeness of Eddie Grant and Electric Avenue! You can thank your older cousins for exposing me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MANY. ugh. I wish I knew the answer to all those questions too, Keels. Could watch that show forever...

    ReplyDelete