Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Housewife Confirmation

I did laundry today. This is generally not earth-shattering news, but my husband generally does the laundry. Or rather, he starts a load in the morning before work and then I'm responsible for moving the load from the washer to the dryer (when my husband reminds me), and then we fold it together. However, I actually started a load all by myself today so that meant I had to remember to move it to the dryer on my own.

I remembered when my husband and I were watching tv, so I got up and announced, "I have to change the laundry." My husband responded, "You did laundry today? You're such a good housewife."

It's confirmed: I am a real housewife.

Well, maybe not a REAL housewife. We did have Chinese take-out for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment