Friday, February 18, 2011

It's not you, it's me

Charlotte, I'm breaking up with you. But it's not you, it's me.

You've been a great home for the last year and a half. You've taught me a lot about myself and about my interests and goals. We definitely had a lot of fun - I loved the Whitewater Center and the Lazy 5 Ranch and all the awesome restaurants. I loved my country club, my tennis lessons, and my water aerobics classes. I love that it's 75 degrees in the middle of February. You made me very, very happy.

But I miss my family and I miss my friends, and so it's time for me to move back to Wisconsin. I'm sure the first time I am forced to shovel, I'll be longing for a southern snowstorm instead, but the weather isn't enough of a reason for me to stay.

Hopefully we can stay friends and I can visit you again, and maybe someday you'll be my home again. I'll miss you, and you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Love,
The Real Housewife of Charlotte Milwaukee

2 comments:

  1. sad :( because charlotte rocks. but happy :) that you'll be around again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got a chance to visit you and the Whitewater Center and take water aerobics with you! There is definitely a reason why you two were brought to Charlotte, but I'm sure there is an equally good reason why you are now leaving it and returning to Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete