Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Deadliest Catch starts tonight!!!

I am very excited that Deadliest Catch Season 7 premiers tonight. I have no idea why I enjoy a show about catching crab but I really do.

I remember the first time I saw Deadliest Catch. I was living in Wisconsin, and my husband and I were laying in bed, flipping channels, and came across this show on the Discovery Channel. He said something to the effect of, "I saw this/heard about this, it's really cool" and we watched it. When they showed a simulation of the crabs crawling on the Bering Sea floor, my husband ran his fingers on my arm to imitate a crab walk and made this weird noise that sounded like gargling, blowing bubbles, and crab claws clicking - it both freaked me out and made me laugh. He still does it when we watch it, and it still makes me laugh.

Okay, maybe I know why I enjoy a show about catching crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment