Monday, October 11, 2010

At least my living room is cute...

I have guests coming this weekend! I love visitors!

I resisted getting out my Fall decorations this year, partially because I knew they were in the back of the storage area and I wasn't in the mood to move a million boxes to get to the one, lonely, sad box of Fall decorations. However, I thought about having guests and wanting to make a good impression, and decided that decorating would make our place feel more welcoming. So I moved a million boxes, knocked my head on the door jam of the storage area, and injured my hip flexor, but I got out the box of pitiful Fall decorations.

And then I went to Michaels.

I used to visit Michaels regularly, but I stopped going in the last few years though I couldn't remember why. I love the crafts, the decorations, the picture frames, and the random candy at the front of the store. I love the weekly 40% off coupons Clearly, there must've been a good reason why I stopped going to Michaels.

Two hours and $100 later, I remember why I had to quit Michaels. But my living room looks cute.








1 comment:

  1. Awww... super cute!! I LOVE CUTE HOUSE DECORATIONS!! (P.S. Also why I have to occasionally cut myself off from shopping as well! I blame Dad for the holiday decor obsession.)

    ReplyDelete