Thursday, October 21, 2010

Follow up: Just say no

In follow up to my post, Just say no, here's a picture and a review:

My outdoor fall decorations:

See, I told you it was cute.

As far as the orchard salad, my husband and I both thought it was good and my guests wanted seconds so I think that's a pretty good endorsement. I added some Craisins and and used an extra sharp (as opposed to a sharp) white cheddar cheese from Trader Joe's, but I think goat cheese would also be delicious. Then again, I love goat cheese. My only complaint is that I thought there was too much dressing for the salad, but I suppose that could easily be rectified by adding more stuff or saving the dressing for later!

And as further proof that you should just say no to Trader Joe's: My guests loved the Trader Joe's apple cider. They live very close to a Trader Joe's and said many times that they were going to have to buy some when they got home. I told you Trader Joe's is dangerous. But of course, I'm going back tomorrow to get more cider.

1 comment:

  1. Fine... I GUESS it's good I don't have a Trader Joe's nearby then. But I'm still jealous.

    Keep up the frequent posts! I love them!

    ReplyDelete