Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Breakfast of champions

This week, I joined in with many stay-at-home moms and started packing lunch for my kids. Except it's for my husband, not my kid, and it's breakfast not lunch.

My husband has a gym in his office building, and he works out regularly before work. This means that he doesn't eat breakfast at home. He participates in a breakfast club, which involves club members taking turns bringing breakfast for the group on Fridays. Sometimes he remembers to grab a protein bar or a banana on the way out the door, but most days he goes without breakfast. Because he exercises in the morning, I firmly believe he needs something to get him through the morning, so I started packing his breakfast at night, leaving it in a plastic bag next to his wallet and car keys so he'll remember to grab it.


Breakfast of champions.

2 comments: